Sunday, November 6, 2011

...He HEARS me...

i finally started a blog. i never thought i could do this. i don't consider myself creative and i have always thought people who had blogs were creative. so here it goes...

the name for my blog was inspired by psalm 5:3...if i am going to be honest i have often felt like my life has been a waiting game even though i know it is not...i know it is not very "christian" to feel this way, but i am just being honest... there have also been times in my life when i have felt like the Lord wasn't listening or He couldn't hear my prayers...when i read this verse i realized that i am HEARD by the Lord...HE is listening and He HEARS me...now that i have realized this truth i can in confidence bring my requests before the Lord knowing He hears me and is going to do great things...

so here is the beginning of my blog and who knows what will come of this. one thing i do know...i am waiting in expectation daily for what God is going to do in my life...


No comments:

Post a Comment